Kitesurfing Group Course 2 Day
- 8 Hour Course “4 Hours Per Day”
- All Kite Equipment
- 1 Instructor 2 Students
- Boat Support
- Radio communication on request
The Two Day Course package will be a follow on from your one day. Constantly Kiting’s program builds on the knowledge learnt on your day one course. With that in mind your second day is all about getting on the board, learning the basic’s of board starts and edging up wind. This is where it gets interesting, and by the end of your day two you’ll be amped about wanting to move on to taking the sport seriously.
- Recap on day one.
- Body Dragging to get back into the water
- Getting the board on your feet.
- Water starts & theory of staying up on the board.
- Coming up and riding.
- Stop and Starting in either directions
- Edging and riding upwind.
- Pack down and storing your gear.
Learning to kitesurf in Langebaan, South Africa with us. The Two day course will always give you the best feeling of weather or not you would like to continue with kitesurfing. In our experience everyone pushes for a third day, and as we always do recommend that practise is the best way to learn the sport, have a look at would day three has to offer.