It’s been a very tuff couple of months for everyone and in the spirt of getting back to everyday life, Constantly Kiting is giving away a brand new Furi Kiteboard to one Lucky person.
All you need to do is take the first steps towards learning to kite surf by making a booking for anyone of our courses and completing it and if your not sure which course to book then give us a call or send is a message and we will guide you to the right course for you.
Naturally ” Terms and Conditions apply ”
- I order to enter you must Book or Buy your voucher online with us at Constantly Kiting. No Email or Telephone Entries will be excepted.
- This prize draw is open to ages 13 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by midday 31st January 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may enter more than once.
- To enter, book your lesson or Buy a Voucher in your details online with our booking or voucher pages at www.constantlykiting.com.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the 31nd January 2021. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a 2020 Furi Seeker” Winner may choose one of three Sizes and Colors on offer”.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone call by 31nd January 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Constantly Kiting 1 St Croix Close, Langebaan, 7537 South Africa
- All international entries outside of South Africa must arrange there own Courier service in order to receive prize.